Watch Intro Video Here
Ask me questions about Up-Cycled Clothing and Your Etsy Business!
A place to ask me questions and a place where we explore, learn and grow together! This is a subscription based , private members-only online community and discussion group to help you grow in the area of up-cycled clothing and online business. I will be sharing with you, all of my discoveries while creating, and encouraging you to step out of the box, and create from a place of freedom. From this place, you will learn how to create from your heart, and with purpose. We are all created 4 more - we just have to learn how to get to that place of flow. Once you know who you are as an artist or business person, then flow starts to happen. You become a confident artist and business person!
- It only cost $10 a month!
- We meet once a week on Facebook for Live Q&A
- Ask me anything about Up-Cycled Clothing.
- Ask me questions about the business side.
- 25% discount on all of my classes or workshops!
- You will Gain Clarity while creating.
- Confidence to create from your heart.
- Learn lots of skills to help develop your own unique style.
- Be surrounded by other creatives that are on this journey with you!
- I have over 11 years of experience selling on Etsy as an Up-Cycled Designer.
- Do I need a Facebook account to join? Yes, most will be done in Facebook. Joining Facebook is easy.
- How long will I have access to the subscription? As long as you pay your monthly subscription.
- Will the price go up over time? No and Yes - No if you stay a member - you are locked in at that price - Yes for new members as time goes on.
- How much experience do I need? Basic knowledge, like threading a sewing machine - other than that, none!
- Do I need any special supplies? A basic sewing machine.
- Can I share the link and material with my friends? Only if they are a member. We ask that you don't share any content since this is a subscription based class.
- Will we be learning how to sew up-cycled clothing? Yes, of course! That's my specialty!
- If I miss a live class will it be recorded? Yes! You can watch the replay at any time in Facebook!
- Do I have to be present on Q&A day to post a question on Question Day? Nope! I will answer it and you can go back and watch the video.
Wendy Bryant is the designer behind the brand CreoleSha, a go to place where you can learn to create your own clothing using methods that she uses in her own designs. Wendy has been designing up-cycled clothing for about 11 years now, using thrift store and vintage finds and putting them together in a unique way. And if we are being honest - she is obsessed with anything chocolate and her crazy goats Twix and Peanut butter! Momma of 2 boys that are grown and an 11 year old girl that keeps her young!
StartAdd length to the back of a Tunic
StartAdjusting Shoulder Seams
StartBell Sleeves and Inserts
StartCreating Interest on a Dress
StartFabric Choices and Weights of Fabric
StartFull Figure Tunic
StartPoncho - adding details
StartSizing Up-cycled Clothing
StartWeekend Project 1
StartWrap Skirt Talk
StartPinterest Inspiration Part 1 and 2
StartFree Class - Sweatshirt Class
StartFREE CLASS - Simple Dress
StartFREE CLASS - Tank Tunic Class