Creative BusinessWomen of Faith Mentoring
I will share with you the secret of how to create an extraordinary business built on FAITH. My approach on how to ReDesign your business according to God's plan, is simple, yet powerful. If you find your business is in need of a fresh start then this membership might just be what you were looking for!
A place to meet up with other like minded Creative BusinessWomen of Faith. I will do a LIVE Session weekly in Facebook to answer any questions. I will also be encouraging you as you build your business according to God's plan.
- It only cost $12 a month!
- FREE - You get the first 2 videos of "Build Your Business on Faith" Course.
- We meet once a week in Facebook for Live Q&A
- Be surrounded by other business creatives that are on this journey with you!
- I have been a business owner most of my adult life and a follower of Jesus as long as I can remember!
- Do I need a Facebook account to join? Yes, most will be done in Facebook. Joining Facebook is easy.
- How long will I have access to the subscription? As long as you pay your monthly subscription.
- Will the price go up over time? No and Yes - No if you stay a member - you are locked in at that price - Yes for new members as time goes on.
- Can I share the link and material with my friends? Only if they are a member. We ask that you don't share any content since this is a subscription based class.
- If I miss a live session will it be recorded? Yes! You can watch the replay at any time in Facebook!
- Do I have to be present on Q&A day to post a question on Question Day? Nope! I will answer it and you can go back and watch the video.
At first glance, Wendy Bryant may seem like an ordinary person. She is a mother, a daughter, and a friend. But if you look again, you will see that Wendy has unlocked the secret of how to create an extraordinary business built on FAITH. Wendy’s approach on how to redesign your business according to God's plan, is simple, yet powerful.
You may know Wendy from her years of creating clothing under the brand CreoleSha - For the past eleven years, Wendy has been dressing the physical bodies of women all over the world. She also loves teaching others how to create their own wardrobe out of discarded clothing. Her passion is to help others recognize who they are in Christ and apply that to their business and daily life.
Wendy is also an author, business coach and mentor.
Wendy is a South Louisiana native. She spent 18 years of her life in Memphis, Tennessee, but returned home to South Louisiana in 2007. She has three children Austin, Sean, and Hollie.
Wendy gives back by helping the street children of Uganda, Africa. She has helped build an orphanage and continues to help with projects when needed.