Painting On Fabric 101
Everything you need to know to start painting on Fabric
I will show you how to Paint on Fabric using techniques that I use daily when creating. - This class will be in Facebook - the link for the class and supporting material is here in my teachable site.
Live Class is April 19, 2019 but you can still take the class - it just will not be live if you missed the date.
You don't want to miss this one! Everyone has been asking me to do a 'Painting on Fabric Workshop' so here it is! I will walk you through step by step!
* live or recorded Q&A on Facebook session that is immediately following the class! This is Priceless! Depending if you are taking the class live or at a later date.
* learn how to create different style flowers
* we will discuss how to create the dress - I will not physically show you how but if you are interested - I have classes on these already.
* learn how to mix colors to get the colors we want
* we will do some abstract painting
* talk about white space and tones.
* discuss washing the fabric
* talk about fabric choices
* color palette thoughts
* will show several choices for fabric paint
* tell you my favorite choice of paint and why!
* you can watch it over and over
* a replay will be available - you don't have to be there live.
My style of teaching is very laid back and down to earth - you can work at your own pace and pause the video whenever you want and rewatch it as many times as you like! I'm always more than eager to answer any questions or clarify something - just the other day i made a short video tutorial to clarify a question a customer had on another class and posted it to my facebook group and then also posted it in the original class!
You can find all of my classes here
Below are just a few examples of some of my work.
Wendy Bryant is the designer behind the brand CreoleSha, a go to place where you can learn to create your own clothing using methods that she uses in her own designs. Wendy has been designing up-cycled clothing for about 11 years now, using thrift store and vintage finds and putting them together in a unique way. And if we are being honest - she is obsessed with anything chocolate and her crazy goats Twix and Peanut butter! Momma of 2 boys that are grown and an 11 year old girl that keeps her young!
StartLink to class in FACEBOOK
PreviewASK WENDY (2:07)
PreviewPainting on Fabric 1 (9:09)
StartPainting on Fabric 2 (8:31)
StartPainting on Fabric 3 (9:31)
StartPainting on Fabric 4 (7:08)
StartPainting on Fabric 5 (10:22)
StartPainting on Fabric 6 (7:51)
StartPainting on Fabric 7 (5:17)
StartPainting on Fabric 8 (3:58)
StartPainting on Fabric 9 (11:30)
StartPainting on Fabric 10 (10:56)
StartPainting on Fabric 11 (11:38)
StartPainting on Fabric 12 (11:02)
StartPainting on Fabric 13 (12:02)